Inpressto Billing Policy
Billing (The Short Version)
- Once you cancel you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 18th of every month, and you cancel on the 24th, you’ll still have to pay for the current month, but you won’t be charged again after that. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- How do I cancel my account? You can cancel your account at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Billing (The Long Version)
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Inpressto before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Inpressto does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the software’s Admin Area
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Admin Area.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Inpressto will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Inpressto may assess a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Inpressto may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Inpressto may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Inpressto software or recurring product. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Inpressto will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Any setup services rendered by Inpressto staff are non-refundable, regardless of your subscription status.
Inpressto accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Inpressto. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Inpressto currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done verbally through a Inpressto representative or through the “Account” section of the customer’s account (https://inpressto.com/login). Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Inpressto cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Inpressto will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with a Inpressto representative to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service. Billing Disputes
As a current or prior customer of Inpressto, each customer agrees to provide Inpressto 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Inpressto must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Inpressto receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Inpressto has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Inpressto has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Inpressto retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Inpressto will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Inpressto will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription fees for Inpressto are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
Inpressto subscription fees will appear on your credit card statement as “BIZXTECH”.